- B-ARMY Academicas : ARMY VoicTe: The art through a revolution and the love that cannot be duplicated
- Borasaek Vision : BTS Now Has Its Very Own Academic Journal – The Rhizomatic Revolution Review (R3)
- BTS ARMY France : ARMY: un fandom qui aime partager, créer et s’éduquer
- Hankyoreh : BTSology: BTS research has already begun
- London Korean Links : Global CONNECT, BTS art project launched at Serpentine
- Reuters Graphics : The mobilizing power of the BTS ARMY
- UNLV : The (Remote) Interview: Nicole Santero
Questions and inquiries can be sent to: [email protected]
We are active on Twitter as well.
The Editorial Board is accountable for R³’s public statements and policies. Social media content is from R³’s marketing staff. However, R³, as a collective, does not speak on behalf of any of our members nor do individual members represent us as a whole. We respect and value the individual background and freedom of expression of all our members.
The Rhizomatic Revolution Review  (R³) was born because we believe BTS and ARMY deserve their own academic discussion, which can provide valuable insights and conclusions, not only for the understanding of music, pop culture, and fandoms, but also of a diverse range of topics.
Inspired by BTS’s message of inclusivity, we created a multimedia, online, open-access, peer-reviewed journal to document discussions (through academic research, storytelling and creative works) on the art, fandom, economic effects, and sociocultural forces generated by BTS and ARMY.
R³’s Editorial and Advisory Boards, as well as our team of reviewers, managing editors, copyeditors, and marketing staff, is made of volunteers from many countries, ages, and academic backgrounds. We speak different languages and have different stories. What links us together is a love and drive for creating an inclusive platform that will make sure BTS and ARMY’s contribution can be of use in academic spaces.
R³ is a serial publication registered under the ISSN 2692-7772. It is run by a non-profit organization, and is not affiliated with any university, company, or institution. More information can be found in the page About The R3 Journal, and in our Frequently Asked Questions.